It is currently 18 Dec 2017 21:16

What is everyone playing atm?

General discussion about everything related to the games we play.
  • Author

jpma

What is everyone playing atm?

Post01 Dec 2013 12:43

Hey

I miss playing together. Any news of "The New Game" for us? What games are you guys currently playing, if any? Or what would you be interested in playing together? I've noticed Merlin playing Red Orchestra once in a while with his German buddies. Me and Prowokator have been playing Arma 3 once in a while. We could organize an event of some sort where we could try and try to revive the good 'ol times by playing something together. Kind of a virtual get-together. Old INF maybe or something, don't really care what the game is.

Anyways few games I've been playing lately:
-Arma 3
-Battlefield 4 (ADHD quaranteed :shocked: )
-War Thunder
-Breaking Point (mod for arma 3)
-Arma 2 OA (and different mods)

I even dug out BF bad company 2 from the cupboard and tried it after a long time.

I'm hoping we could find some game at least few of us own and could try it together. Because I'm bored of playing alone without having the chance to babble nonsense in TS.

Ps. I realize message is poorly formatted and so on, but I'm twitchy from too much coffee. So my apologies. Anyway you catch my drift.

SpOOky

Team coach

Re: What is everyone playing atm?

Post01 Dec 2013 15:39

I dont have as much free time as I used to have but It would be great to have a get together in TS and play something - However My PC is quite old and I'm sure not able to play many of the newer games.

currently the only game I have installed is Inf 2.86 :D

Bully

Clan leader

Post01 Dec 2013 19:54

Not played really anything since summer. This year I did play some single player games: Skyrim, Civ5 and Sim City.
I did quickly jump on some FPS's but found it just boring. I can't help it, but if there's respawns it's either a traveling game or spawn raping... both boring... doing the same thing over and over again.

However, I haven't stopped playing... just don't have a good game to play. If one comes out, why not. Atm don't have time, because of work and doing overtime but that's gonna change in January. What comes to have like an TC:E, INF, JO, Worms, what ever (u can pick the game) -weekend, I'm up for it!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Yokiitaja

Post02 Dec 2013 09:00

Nowdays I play games like HoN and Dota2. Even tho they are 3rd person games they are quite intteresting.

Mangoo

Team coach

Post02 Dec 2013 12:29

I feel just the same way as JP. I miss playing something together with others.
I have lately been playing Civ5, War Thunder, BC2 and Assassins Creed (got it for free when I bought may latest GC). I think I installed Arma 2 because it was some talk about it, but never played it.

merlin1991

Post02 Dec 2013 13:06

jpma wrote:I've noticed Merlin playing Red Orchestra once in a while with his German buddies.

Yep, I've been playing Red Orchestra 2 (with the rising storm update, which is only 8€ on steam atm).
The addon plays like 10 times better than the original, and at least I enjoy playing it.

Apart from that I play World of Tanks :oops:
Also TC:E has about 18 obj players each night lately, was quite fun to mess with the people with shotguns 8)

I'm always up for a weekend playing Inf/TC:E/$OTHERGAME
"Fog is neither water nor air, it's something between." Merlin

eppe

The kulspruta

Post20 Dec 2013 09:02

Been playing lots of l4d2 since it still gives you some kind of teamwork feeling :p
And also some singleplayer games.
apperently insurgency is out of the alpha (?) stage and thus is avaible for download on steam for 9,49€
if someone would like to try it out.

Rocko

Post20 Dec 2013 16:53

I've been playing BF4 since release, sometimes with Viperian. Only on hardcore servers though, since else I think it's too much bullet sponging.

Dragoon

The man

Post01 Feb 2014 17:43

Has anyone tried the new stand-alone Insurgency?
Last edited by Dragoon on 01 Feb 2014 17:52, edited 1 time in total.

Dragoon

The man

Post01 Feb 2014 17:46

jpma wrote:We could organize an event of some sort where we could try and try to revive the good 'ol times by playing something together. Kind of a virtual get-together. Old INF maybe or something, don't really care what the game is.

Yes! Although for INF we would need Countess & co too. It's a little lonely with just us.

Dragoon

The man

Post02 Feb 2014 12:41

Well I bought Insurgency after reading reviews and checking out vids. The price is low atleast. Sadly I cannot play it yet because my left hand is in a cast atm but maybe after next week when it is removed.

Dragoon

The man

Post02 Feb 2014 12:42

Prowo also has Insurgency.
Last edited by Dragoon on 04 Feb 2014 21:49, edited 1 time in total.

prowokator

Freelancing idiot

Post02 Feb 2014 22:25

I've been playing War Thunder, Assassins Creed BF, lots of singleplayer games, sometimes we play Arma 3 or something with JPMA, we díscussed about giving the Insurgency a go - I've played a couple hours of it and it might be cool, hard to tell yet. Would be really nice to play with you guys again, it's been a loooong time since there was more than a couple muplets in the TS at once.
"Look, causing that much destruction wasn't easy!"
--The Chosen One

merlin1991

Post04 Feb 2014 16:19

prowokator wrote:we díscussed about giving the Insurgency a go
I've got it so we could give that a run together
"Fog is neither water nor air, it's something between." Merlin

Dragoon

The man

Post05 Feb 2014 21:30

I played with jp today few short sessions (my wrist cannot handle long sessions yet) and first impression is good. Ofcourse we cannot know yet how it plays in clan matches but I'd surely give it a go! 10-13€ / game is not a big price to pay :deal:. Lets gather the forces again and do some :gun1: and :akimbo: and :sniper: :shocked:
Next

Return to General discussion